Summer camp at the Y is so much more than a fun summer for all! At YMCA Summer Camp kids grow, build skills and gain-self-confidence is a values-based environment.
As always, the focus of our camps is to make a positive impact on your child: Friendship, Accomplishment, and Belonging are constant themes at camp.
Registration is OPEN!
WHY SUMMER CAMP HERE?
- Safe enjoyable and affordable options for families
- Flexible scheduling with weekly, half-day, full-day and extended care options
- A great mix of college-age and adult staff
- Varied programming to allow kids to experience something different each week
- Indoor play options for inclement weather
- Weekly communication and text notifications
- Financial Assistance Available – application deadline Mar 1
401 Fairview Avenue, Quakertown, PA
Age 3 – 7th grade
June 17-August 30 tentative based on school district schedule
Online registration is not available for Quakertown.
- Complete camp registration packet and camp selection grid at home or at Welcome Center (one grid per child) and sign where indicated.
- Give packet to Member Engagement Representative at the Welcome Center who will review to ensure it is complete and register your child for camps.
- Pay non-refundable deposits
- Setup future payment method of Weekly Credit Card/Bank Draft or Pay in full.
- Read camp emails which contain important information about camp. I understand that should I unsubscribe to these emails that I will not receive this information.
- A copy of your child’s health assessment and record of immunizations. You may drop-off at Welcome Center or email directly to your camp location at: email@example.com
Online brochure available HERE